Long Lost Surf Songs, Volume 1
The Beach Boys
1. Surfin' Safari - 1962 German Ariola single version, similar to the
stereo overdub on "Lost And Found"
2. Mr. Moto/Interview - BB live in Oxnard, Ca., July 14, 1962, plus
3. Gonna Hustle You - Late 1962; BW demo which was later recorded by J&D
as "New Girl In School"
4. Farmer's Daughter - 1963 alternate take and different mix
5. Lana - 1963 alternate take and different mix
6. Rocking Surfer - 1963 alternate take and different mix
7. Chopsticks Boogie - 1963 alternate take and different mix
8. Papa Oom Mow Mow - live at Sydney Stadium, Radio ZSM, Jan. '64
9. Little Deuce Coupe - live at Sydney Stadium, Radio ZSM, Jan. '64
10. What I'd Say - live at Sydney Stadium, Radio ZSM, Jan. '64; Issue on an
Australian BB/BW Rarities LP.
However, when its origin was discovered Capital withdrew the LP.
11. I Get Around - session and track (stereo)
12. Honda 55 - 1964 session/unfinished track
13. In My Room - 1964 Red Skelton TV show (from the American Band video)
14. Little Honda - 9/64 outtake from Concert LP
15. Karen - TV Show theme 1964
16. I Get Around - "ready steady go" tv show from '64
17. When I Grow Up - "ready steady go" tv show from '64
18. The Monkey's Uncle - w/Annette ~March 1965
19. Good To My Baby - track
20. In The Back Of My Mind - track
21. Please Let Me Wonder - track
22. Do You Wanna Dance - track
If you are familliar with this bootleg, please rate it on a scale from
one to ten (ten is the best). Please vote only once per bootleg.
lscgid: execve():/home/andrew23/public_html/boots/vote.cgi: No such file or directory
Return to Bootlegs page.
Return to main Web Page for Brian